Wednesday, June 19, 2013

All for the best

I came home from vacation this Monday to a letter from my insurance company.  Apparently the doctor's office and the insurance company had a misunderstanding of when my surgery could take place.  The doctor's office can't even submit a request to insurance until July 10.  Last time I checked, July 10 is AFTER June 28, so no surgery June 28.  The doctor is already booked for July.  My new date is August 2.  Needless to say I was extremely disappointed.  Was, you say?  Well, a few hours after talking to the doctor's office, I started getting a tickle in my throat.  Now it's turned into a full blown nasty cold.  I have hopes I will be better next week, but I am sure it's probably better that I am not having surgery next week. 

I truly believe that God has a plan that is better than mine.  Even though I feel like my plan has less stress attached and it was a better time table, God has me covered.  When I recover from this cold, I now get to call subs for my classes again (most are vacationing in August), work out arrangements for the girls (dance team kicks off the end of July), and figure out how  to recover during the beginning of the school year; but I definitely feel it all happens the way it is supposed to.

No comments:

Post a Comment